We are delighted to announce our official reopening date! As of Friday, May 22nd we will be open from Monday – Thursday, Saturday: 8 AM – 9 PM; Friday, Sunday: 8 AM – 2 PM BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. To safely serve you, you will be greeted at the entrance to review our enhanced protocols. Please see below to review our appointment guidelines.
At Rau Salon, you can expect to see our staff cleaning frequently touched surfaces more often, including doorknobs, phones, counters, throughout the facility as well as the tools we use to preform services.
As of May 22nd, here are the appointment guidelines at Rau Salon:
– Employees nor guests will be permitted on the premises if they have COVID-19 symptoms
– Guests will be served by appointments only
– Guests will be greeted at the entrance
– Upon arriving for your appointment please wait in your vehicle and our salon hostess will greet you and check you i
– The number of guests on premises will be limited to 50% of normal capacity
– No persons will be allowed to sit in the waiting area
– Stations will be at least six feet apart
– Employees and guests will wear protective facemasks
– All equipment used by a service provider will be sanitized between guests
– Clean/sanitized capes for each guest
– Guests will be expected to wash their hands or use sanitizer upon entering the salon company
– Doors and exits will be sanitized
We can all do our part to prevent the spread of illness in our community. You can help by staying home/rescheduling your appointment if you’re feeling sick. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure and include fever, cough, and shortness of breath. If you are healthy, we look forward to seeing you with your protective face mask!